I am writing to you on behalf of Afrohiphop.com, a music website that showcases various forms of African hip hop music. It has come to our attention that there may be some concerns about the content featured on our site.
We want to make it clear that Afrohiphop.com is not responsible for the content shown on our site. Our platform is merely a medium for artists, labels, and music enthusiasts to share and promote their work. We do not have control over the content uploaded by our users.
As such, if you have any concerns about the content shown on Afrohiphop.com, we kindly request that you contact the appropriate parties directly. This could include the artists, labels, or other parties involved in the creation and distribution of the content.
We take any concerns regarding copyright infringement very seriously, and we are committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable laws and regulations.
If you believe that your copyrighted material has been posted on our site without your authorization, please provide us with the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send your written notification to our designated Copyright Agent at the following address:
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
[Raphael] Afrohiphop.com Team